Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Michael Ignatieff bashful about platform planks

I have one new piece in the current print issue of Capital Xtra, which is an analysis piece of the current Liberal policy directions. In many ways, this was a fairly frustrating piece to write because of the unavailability of the critics I was trying to speak to. While it did reinforce the narrative that emerged, I was doing my best not to create an unfair depiction. Nevertheless, I was able to use some of the few leftover bits from my interview with Michael Igantieff for Outlooks, so that was good.

There was a second piece that was supposed to be in the issue, but for various reasons it got bumped and will show up online by the weekend. Meanwhile, the piece I did on Divers/Cité for the website last week was reprinted as the headline news piece for the print edition, so I'm glad it's making the rounds.

No comments: