Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gay Canadian MPs on the legacy of Bill C-150

I have a video piece on the national page of Xtra.ca today. This was a great deal of fun to shoot, in conjunction with a piece for a second video which will go up this weekend. And despite the trials and tribulations involved with editing video (yes, I'm still learning), that's not to say that there weren't some additional complications over the course of its creation. Like for example, how my Conservative senator interviewee pulled out at the last minute. And how I was supposed to get a clip of the Liberal leader to add a statement in there as well, but the people who had said video couldn't get the clip to me in time. And having to translate Réal Ménard's comments with the aid of the only other bilingual guy at the office. But overall it turned out quite well, and I'm happy with the result.

Here's the clip:

No comments: