Monday, March 2, 2009

Thoughts From the Hill - March Edition

In this month's issue of Outlooks, we're back to our usual panel format, and I will say that I really enjoyed this month's question. It's one I'd been meaning to tackle since we first started up the panel, and we finally had the right opportunity to look at it.

Since the previous month's panel, there had been shuffle in the Liberal shadow cabinet, and MP Scott Brison was made International Trade critic, after previously having the finance portfolio. And when I went for my interview with Senator Nancy Ruth, she came prepared with a briefing note, and a chart of our top ten import and export trade partners. That was quite a bit of fun.

You can read this month's panel in Outlooks' print edition, or in the online edition, which you can download in .pdf format here. (The panel can be found on page 23).

No comments: