Friday, December 18, 2009

Opposition calls for border agency watchdog

I have a new piece on the national page of Xtra.ca today, which is the first of a number of articles that are coming out in the next few days. It began as a quick interview I did with Liberal MP Mark Holland in the foyer of the House of Commons last week, and my editors felt the comment was significant enough to warrant further investigation and a full article, rather than just a quick blog hit. Over the course of writing it, I was trying to get some academic feedback, but tracking down an academic at this time of year was next to impossible. (Incidentally, the experts database page on York University's website sucks. I can't understate how user-unfriendly it is). Nevertheless, it was a decent piece that should hopefully generate more discussion on the subject.

No comments: