Monday, November 17, 2008

Hill Queeries - Launching Today Online

As of today, my new Parliament Hill blog launches over at Xtra.ca.  Titled Hill Queeries, it's a GLBT-centred look at the goings-on of Parliament Hill, from legislation that is relevant to the GLBT community, to paying special attention to the seven out gay and lesbian parliamentarians and what they're up to.  The plan as it stands is to update said blog several times a week, depending on how busy the Hill is.

I'm going to attempt to put up a link on the right-hand toolbar on this page so that you'll be able to find it and keep an eye on my reporting there, while I continue to update this blog with my current projects, which have been picking up of late.  Suffice to say, I'm going to be up on the Hill a lot more in the coming weeks, which I am really looking forward to.

No comments: