Monday, October 18, 2010

The Armageddon Factor Author Warns Against Complacency + Thoughts from the Hill - October Edition

I have two new pieces in the current issue of Outlooks magazine (which, you may note, now distributes on the 15th of the month rather than the first). The larger piece is an interview with Marci McDonald, author of The Armageddon Factor, which I was extremely happy to do. I think she was pleased that I actually had read the book, which is not the case for every interviewer, and we had a really great and lengthy conversation - both on the record, and once the recorder shut off. I'm just sorry that I didn't have more room than that sole page.

The Thoughts From the Hill panel was actually destined for the September issue and got bumped, and unfortunately timing considerations meant we couldn't get a response from the Senator for that month, but I can assure you that she's on fire for the November panel.

The interview is on page 27 of the issue, and the panel on page 25.

No comments: